Monoprice ZEROboot Series Cat6 24AWG UTP Ethernet Network Patch Cable, 7ft Black
Save the time and hassle of building Ethernet cables by using fixed-length UTP Cat6 Ethernet Network Cables from Monoprice!
The ZEROboot series of Ethernet cables are designed for IT and data center professionals who prefer interconnect cables without the covers that protect the plug retaining clips, allowing for faster and easier cable connections.
- Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Category 6 Ethernet cable
- 24AWG stranded, pure bare copper conductors
- 550MHz bandwidth
- No protective plug retaining clip covers
- 50µm gold plated contacts
- 7-foot length (tip to tip)
Monoprice Ethernet cables are made of 100% pure bare copper wire, as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire, and are therefore fully compliant with UL Code 444 and National Electrical Code TIA-568-C.2 fire and safety standards, which require pure bare copper wire in communications cables.
- Offers a reliable network connectivity
- Features Category 6 cable type
- Features Stranded
- Fully compatible with network devices
- 7ft Black
- Connector Cables
- Limited Warranty:Lifetime
- Manufacturer Part Number:13404
- Product Line:ZEROboot
- Product Name:ZEROboot Series Cat6 24AWG UTP Ethernet Network Patch Cable
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!