Monoprice HDMI to 3G SDI Converter
Connect an HDMI® source to an SDI network using this HDMI to 3G SDI Converter from Monoprice!
This simple converter allows you to view HDMI source material on one or two SDI displays or to transmit HDMI video source material into an SDI network. It supports video resolutions up to Full HD 1920x1080p @ 60Hz and Deep Color up to 12-bits per channel (35-bits total). It supports the RGB sampled, YCbCr 4:4:4 sampled, YCbCr 4:2:2 sampled color spaces and up to 8 channels of 48kHz sampled digital audio (uncompressed PCM at 48kHz sample rate only). It has full support for HDCP, so you can transmit your DRM protected video to the SDI network.
Installation is easy, with no hardware switches or software settings to worry about. It supports data rates from 270Mbps to 2.97Gbps and up to 400m SDI cable runs for SD resolutions (up to 100m for 3G SDI mode).
- Supports multiple HDMI video resolutions (720p @50/60Hz, 1080i @50/60Hz, 1080p @24Hz, 1080p @50/60Hz
- Supports multiple color spaces (RGB sampled, YCbCr 4:4:4 sampled, YCbCr 4:2:2 sampled)
- Supports data rates from 270Mbps to 2.97Gbps
- Supports 8-bit, 10-bit, and 12-bit Deep Color
- Supports 8 channels of 48k sampling rate PCM digital audio
- Supports long SDI cable runs (up to 400m for SD mode, 200m for HD mode, and 100m for 3G mode)
- Supports HDCP
- Converts video signals from one type to another
- Allows signal conversion from one form to another
- Computer Components
- Manufacturer Part Number:11749
- Product Name:HDMI to 3G SDI Converter
- Product Type:Signal Converter
- Video Processing/Capturing Modules
- Weight (Approximate):8.10 oz
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!