Monoprice Flexboot Cat.6 UTP Patch Duplex Network Cable
Save the time and hassle of building Ethernet cables by using fixed length UTP Cat6 Ethernet Network Cables from Monoprice™!
The FLEXboot™ Series of cables feature a thinner cable boot protecting the plug retaining clip, which makes it much easier to depress the clip and protective cover.
- Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Category 6 Ethernet cable
- 24AWG stranded, pure bare copper conductors
- 550MHz bandwidth
- Snagless cable boot protects the plug retaining clip
- Thinner cable boot makes it easier to depress the clip and protective cover
- 50µm gold plated contacts
Monoprice™ Ethernet cables are made of 100% pure bare copper wire, as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire, and are therefore fully compliant with UL® Code 444 and National Electrical Code® (NEC®) TIA-568-C.2 fire and safety standards, which require pure bare copper wire in communications cables.
- Offers a reliable network connectivity
- Features Category 6 cable type for your convenience and desired usability
- Protects the plug and socket from dust when plugged in
- Fully compatible with network devices