Monoprice Fiber Optic Duplex Network Cable
Because of its immunity to electronic interference and its greater speeds over longer distances, fiber optic cabling has become the conduit of choice for high speed network communications. Monoprice is proud to offer a full line of high-quality Single-mode and Multi-mode duplex cables using optical fibers made by Corning.
This is an OM3 "Aqua" laser-optimized, multi-mode cable with a 50 ?m core and 125 ?m cladding diameter. The cable has color-coded Dual LC connectors on each end and is ideal for use in 10 Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) networks.
The cable jacket is OFNR (Optical Fiber, Non-conductive, Riser) rated by UL, which means that it complies with fire safety and insurance requirements and is safe for use within the walls, and between the floors, of commercial class buildings.
- Allows you to access all of the networked data, swiftly and securely
- Features Fiber Optic cable type
- Features 2 x LC Male Network connector to let you worry-free about setting up a connection with a network device
- Connector Cables
- Limited Warranty:Lifetime
- Manufacturer Part Number:7624
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!