Monoprice Cat6 24AWG UTP Ethernet Network Patch Cable, 14ft Blue
Save the time and hassle of building Ethernet cables by using fixed-length UTP Cat6 Ethernet Network Cables from Monoprice!
- Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Category 6 Ethernet cable
- 24AWG stranded, pure bare copper conductors
- 550MHz bandwidth
- Snagless cable boot protects the plug retaining clip
- 50¬µm gold plated contacts
- 14-foot length (tip to tip)
Monoprice Ethernet cables are made of 100% pure bare copper wire, as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire, and are therefore fully compliant with UL Code 444 and National Electrical Code TIA-568-C.2 fire and safety standards, which require pure bare copper wire in communications cables.
- Experience a simpler way to connect devices with the entire business network
- Features Category 6 cable type
- Features Snagless
- With 1 x RJ-45 Male Network connector, it is compatible with a network device