Monoprice Cat.6 UTP Network Cable
Avoid having excess Ethernet cable lying around by building your own cables to the exact length needed using this Bulk Ethernet Copper Cable from Monoprice!
- Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Category 6 Ethernet cable
- 23AWG solid, pure bare copper conductors
- CMP (Plenum) fire safety rating
- 550MHz bandwidth
- 1000 foot roll
Monoprice Ethernet cables are made of 100% pure bare copper wire, as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire, and are therefore fully compliant with UL Code 444 and National Electrical Code TIA-568-C.2 fire and safety standards, which require pure bare copper wire in communications cables.
- Allows you to access all of the networked data, swiftly and securely
- Features Category 6 cable type
- Features Bare Wire connector to let you worry-free about setting up a connection with a network device
- Connector Cables
- Manufacturer Part Number:11438
- Package Type:Bulk
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!