Monoprice Cat. 5e UTP Network Cable
Avoid having excess Ethernet cable lying around by building your own cables to the exact length needed using this Bulk Ethernet Copper Cable from Monoprice!
- Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Category 5e Ethernet cable
- 24AWG stranded, pure bare copper conductors
- CM (In-Wall) fire safety rating
- 350MHz bandwidth
- 1000 foot roll
Monoprice Ethernet cables are made of 100% pure bare copper wire, as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire, and are therefore fully compliant with UL Code 444 and National Electrical Code TIA-568-C.2 fire and safety standards, which require pure bare copper wire in communications cables.
- Offers a reliable network connectivity
- Features Category 5e cable type
- Features Stranded
- Bare Wire establishes rapid connection with a network device
- Connector Cables
- Limited Warranty:Lifetime
- Manufacturer Part Number:885
- Package Type:Bulk
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!