Monoprice Cat. 5e UTP Network Cable
Avoid having excess Ethernet cable lying around by building your own cables to the exact length needed using this Bulk Ethernet Copper Cable from Monoprice!
- Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Category 5e Ethernet cable
- 24AWG solid, pure bare copper conductors
- CMP (Plenum) fire safety rating
- 350MHz bandwidth
- 1000 foot roll
Monoprice Ethernet cables are made of 100% pure bare copper wire, as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire, and are therefore fully compliant with UL Code 444 and National Electrical Code TIA-568-C.2 fire and safety standards, which require pure bare copper wire in communications cables.
- Experience a simpler way to connect devices with the entire business network
- Features Category 5e cable type to better accommodate your precise requirements with maximum productivity
- Fully compatible with network devices