Monoprice Cat.5e STP Network Cable
Avoid having excess Ethernet cable lying around by building your own cables to the exact length needed using this Bulk Ethernet Copper Cable from Monoprice!
- Shielded Twisted Pair (STP) Category 5e Ethernet cable
- 24AWG solid, pure bare copper conductors
- CMP (Plenum) fire safety rating
- 350MHz bandwidth
- 1000 foot roll
Monoprice Ethernet cables are made of 100% pure bare copper wire, as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire, and are therefore fully compliant with UL Code 444 and National Electrical Code TIA-568-C.2 fire and safety standards, which require pure bare copper wire in communications cables.
- Offers a reliable network connectivity
- Features Category 5e cable type
- Bare Wire establishes rapid connection with a network device