Micron 2400 512 GB Solid State Drive - M.2 2280 Internal - PCI Express NVMe (PCI Express NVMe 4.0 x2)
The Micron 2400 brings industry-leading storage densities to enable flexible OEM solution design and provides an uncompromising user experience to accelerate the adoption of QLC SSDs for client devices.
World's First 176-Layer PCIe® Gen4 QLC SSD
The Micron 2400 NVMe™ SSD is the world's first and most advanced 176-layer QLC NAND based PCIe Gen4 NVMe SSD.
The Micron 2400 SSD is built with industry-leading storage density and is the world's first 2TB SSD available in a 22x30mm form factor.
Offered in three compact M.2 form factors, this QLC SSD is ideal for high-capacity storage in form factors to fit thin and light designs without compromising the user experience.
Benefits | Quicker System Startup and Improved Performance
The Micron 2400 SSD, with its innovative 176-layer QLC NAND combined with PCIe Gen4, delivers up to two times the performance versus the previous generation, bringing quicker system startup and improved performance to client applications.
World's First 2TB 22x30mm SSD Brings High-Capacity to Thin and Light Notebook PCs
The Micron 2400 is available in 22x30mm, 22x42mm and 22x80mm M.2 form factors that all share a common firmware, helping to minimize multi-design qualifications. It is the world's first 2TB single-sided client SSD in a 22x30mm form factor, enabled by the highest GB/mm2 NAND in the industry.
The Micron 2400 is designed to support the Project Athena specification, which enables over nine hours of battery life even when used with HD displays*. The 2400 SSD helps reduce battery demand with active idle power consumption that is 50% lower than the prior generation for hours of untethered productivity and entertainment.
- Is power and energy-efficient to ensure maximum reliability
- Offers larger storage base capacity with maximum efficiency
- Provides sufficient storage capacity of 512 GB for your computer
- With the stunning reading speed of 4200 MB/s, get faster boot times and improved overall computing performance
- Write speed of 1800 MB/s enables you to perform write-related tasks in seconds rather than minutes
- PCI Express NVMe 4.0 x2 interface for a speedy data transfer to ensure maximum efficiency
- With 256-bit AES encryption protect all your valuable data and keep your personal files safe & secure
- M.2 2280 form factor for added reliability and dependability