Mellanox Spectrum SN2410 Ethernet Switch
Mellanox MSN2410-CB2FC Spectrum 25GbE/100GbE Switch with Cumulus Linux 48 SFP28 Ports + 8 QSFP28 Ports 2 AC PSUs x86 2Core Short Depth P2C Airflow Rail Kit
Spectrum-based 48-port 10GbE + 8-port 100GbE Open Ethernet Platform
Mellanox SN2410 provides the most predictable, highest performance 100GbE ToR switching platform for the growing demands of today�s data centers.
The SN2410 switch is an ideal top-of-rack (ToR) solution, allowing maximum flexibility, with port speeds spanning from 10Gb/s to 100Gb/s per port. Its optimized port configuration enables high-speed rack connectivity to any server at 10GbE or 25GbE speeds. The 100GbE uplink ports allow a variety of blocking ratios that suit any application requirement.
Powered by the Spectrum ASIC and packed with 8 ports running at 100GbE (can be split to 16 ports running 50GbE) and 48 ports running at 25GbE, the SN2410 carries a whopping throughput of 4Tb/s with a landmark 2.97Bpps processing capacity in a compact 1RU form factor.
- Cascade to other network devices through the uplink port to expand your local area network
- Supports optical fiber cable to span longer distances and provided high data transmission rates between servers and network components
- Supports layer 3 switching for enhanced performance and usability
- Management capability provides control over setup and configuration of your network
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage