Mellanox MCP7H00-G002R30N DAC Splitter Cable Ethernet 100GbE to 2x50GbE 2m
NVIDIA MCP7H00-G002R30N Direct Attach Copper Splitter Cable Ethernet 100GbE to 2x50GbE QSFP28 to 2xQSFP28 2m Colored 30AWG CA-N
100GbE to 2x50GbE QSFP28 to 2xQSFP28 Direct Attach Copper Splitter Cable
NVIDIA Networking passive splitter breakout cable is a high speed, cost-effective, 100GbE to 2x50GbE, Ethernet connectivity solution designed to meet the growing needs for higher bandwidth in data centers.
MCP7H00 cables are compliant with SFF-8665 QSFP28 specifications and provide connectivity between systems using a QSFP28 port one side and two QSFP28 ports on the other. MCP7H00 connects the data signals from each of the 2 dual copper pairs on the single QSFP28 (pairs 1&2, 3&4) end to the dual copper pair of each of the QSFP28 (pair 1&2) ends on the multiport side. Each QSFP28 cage comprises an EEPROM providing product information, which can be read by the host system.
NVIDIA's unique, quality, passive copper cable solutions provide power-efficient connectivity for short distance interconnects. They enable higher port bandwidth, density and configurability at a low cost and reduced power requirement in the data centers.
Rigorous cable production testing ensures best out-of-the-box installation experience, performance and durability.
- 100GbE to 2x50GbE data rate
- SFF-8665 compliant QSFP28
- Operating case temperature 0-70C
- Single 3.3V supply voltage
- Bit Error Rate (BER) better than 1E-15
- Hot pluggable
- RoHS compliant
- LSZH (Low Smoke Zero Halogen) jacket
- LF (Lead Free) HF (Halogen Free) PCB
- SFF-8636 compliant I2C management interface
- Offers a reliable network connectivity
- Features QSFP28 cable type for optimal performance and better dependability
- Lead-free feature for better reliability and ensure maximum productivity
- Fully compatible with network devices