Mellanox MCP7F00-A002R30N DAC Splitter Cable Ethernet 100GbE to 4x25GbE 2m
NVIDIA MCP7F00-A002R30N Direct Attach Copper Splitter Cable Ethernet 100GbE to 4x25GbE QSFP28 to 4xSFP28 2m Colored 30AWG CA-N | 100GbE to 4x25GbE QSFP28 to 4xSFP28 Direct Attach Copper Splitter Cable
NVIDIA Networking DAC splitter breakout cables are a high speed, cost-effective 100GbE to 4x25GbE Ethernet connectivity solution, designed to meet the growing needs for higher bandwidth in data centers.
MCP7F00-A0xxRyyz cables are compliant with SFF-8402 SFP28 and SFF-8665 QSFP28 standard specifications and provide connectivity between system units with a QSFP28 port on one side and up to four different SFP28 ports on the other. The cable connects data signals from each of the 4 copper pairs on the QSFP28 end to the single pair of each of the SFP28 ends. Each QSFP28/SFP28 port comprises an EEPROM providing product information, which can be read by the host system.
MCP7F00-A0xxRyyz cables up to 2m support IEEE 802.3by CA-25G-N (Cable Assembly No-FEC) with low latency. Cables from 3m to 5m support IEEE 802.by CA-25G-L (Cable Assembly Long) with RS-FEC (Reed Solomon Forward Error Correction) enabled. For 2.5m and 3m cables there are two versions supporting either CA-25G-N or CA-25G-L.
NVIDIA's unique quality passive copper cable solutions provide power-efficient connectivity for short distance interconnects. They enable higher port bandwidth, density and configurability at a low cost and reduced power requirement in the data centers.
Rigorous cable production testing ensures best out-of-the-box installation experience, performance and durability.
- 100GbE to 4x25GbE data rate
- 40GbE to 4x10GbE data rate
- SFF-8402 SFP28 compliant
- SFF-8665 QSFP28 compliant
- Operating case temperature 0-70C
- Single 3.3V supply voltage
- Bit Error Rate (BER) better than 1E-15
- Hot pluggable
- RoHS compliant
- LSZH (Low Smoke Zero Halogen) jacket
- LF (Lead Free) HF (Halogen Free) PCB
- SFF-8636 compliant I2C management interface
- Experience a simpler way to connect devices with the entire business network
- Features QSFP28/SFP28 cable type for optimal performance and better dependability
- Passive feature for your convenience and ease of usage
- Fully compatible with network devices