Mellanox 400GbE QSFP-DD Direct Attach Copper Cable
Mellanox® MCP1660-W0xxEyy direct attach copper cables are high speed, cost-effective alternatives to fiber optics in 400GbE Ethernet applications.
Mellanox QSFP-DD passive copper cable(1) contains 16 high-speed copper pairs, each operating at data rates of up to 50Gb/s. Each QSFP-DD port comprises an EEPROM providing product information, which can be read by the host system.
Mellanox's unique quality passive copper cable solutions provide power-efficient connectivity for short distance interconnects. They enable higher port bandwidth, density and configurability at a low cost and reduced power requirement in the data centers.
Rigorous cable production testing ensures best out-of-the-box installation experience, performance and durability.
- Up to 400Gb/s data rate
- 8 x 50Gb/s PAM4 modulation
- QSFP-DD MSA compliant
- Operating case temperature of 0-70°C
- Single 3.3V supply voltage
- Bit Error Rate (BER) better than 1E-15 with Mellanox systems
- Hot pluggable
- RoHS compliant
- LSZH (Low Smoke Zero Halogen) jacket
- LF (Lead Free) HF (Halogen Free) PCB