Logitech Zone Learn Headset
WELCOME TO THE LEARNING ZONE
Meet the new Logitech Wired Headsets that are designed for learning and built for schools. With a comfortable, micro-adjustable fit, audio designed for educational applications, and a fully swappable, upgradeable design, Zone Learn is built for sustained focus and long-term use. Plug-and-play capabilities include 3.5 mm AUX, USB-A, and USB-C cable options, so it works across most devices, operating systems, and conferencing platforms.
DESIGNED FOR LEARNERS. BUILT FOR SCHOOLS.
Students finally have a headset that's made for them. With soft, comfortable ear pads that kids love, Zone Learn is designed for the deep, sustained learning that students need to excel in school. It's specifically designed for smaller head sizes to meet the needs of younger learners. And, it's also durable enough to hold up against the activities of a typical school day.
SUSTAINED COMFORT AND FIT
Zone Learn offers a comfortable fit and unique listening experience for uninterrupted and sustained learning for learners of all ages. It features a choice of padded leatherette ear pads (swappable on-ear, or over-ear pads); an ultra-soft comfort layer, even weight distribution, and micro-articulating ear cups that move in all directions to help students meet learning outcomes.
- For learners ages 8-10, high ambient noise leads to "significantly worse standardized test results" after accounting for variables
- Students in sound-amplified classrooms scored an average of 35% higher on the Dynamic Indicators of Early Literacy Skill
OPTIMAL SIZE FOR ANY LEARNER
The adjustable slider arms allow for an optimal fit, especially for smaller head sizes. The headset stays in an optimal position so students can focus on learning.
- Headband arc and sizing are designed for smaller heads, while ear pad sizing accommodates smaller ears
- Angled alignment conforms to the shape of the ear
AUDIO TUNED FOR LEARNING
Zone Learn has audio drivers tuned for vocal clarity rather than music, so it's optimal for digital learner applications, such as reading, testing, ESL/ELL, and other language learning apps. The rigid boom mic is designed for better pickup and vocal clarity, with a gasket and noise-suppression filter.
- Students aged 6-12 require sound to be 300% louder than background noise
- Poor audio quality has a direct negative impact on student engagement
WITHSTANDS DAY-TO-DAY SCHOOL USE
Zone Learn is designed for durability as well as comfort, fit, and audio experience. It has a rigid boom mic and precise cable length for extended use in classrooms. We extensively tested the cables against all the usual classroom wear and tear so they can survive getting bent- and even chewed on. Zone Learn has also been tested for repeated use of cleaners, so it can be used and cleaned over and over again without wearing down. It's made to survive the rigors of a typical school day-regardless of where learning is taking place.
- Military-grade and drop-tested up to 4 feet
- Tested to withstand 3 years of daily cleaning
- Provides exceptional quality sound with greater immersion
- On-ear earpiece design offers comfortable listening for a longer duration
- Polyurethane ear cushion material which is cost-effective and has a prolonged life
- Your voice will be heard loud and clear with the boom microphone design to ensure maximum Headset usage efficiency
- Mini-phone (3.5mm) host interface offers dependable connectivity for maximum usability
- Stereo sound mode for optimal performance with maximum usability
- Circumaural design provides optimum comfort and noise isolation
- Comfortable feature for better usability and increased efficiency
- Student application/usage for better interactivity with added efficiency