Logitech MK550 Wireless Wave Keyboard and Mouse Combo, Ergonomic Wave Design, Black
Logitech® Wireless Wave Combo MK550. A mouse-and-keyboard combo that gives you a comfort curve without the learning curve. The keyboard's Wave design with Constant Curve layout and cushioned palm rest guides hands into just the right position and conforms naturally to your fingers, helping you type with ease and confidence in a familiar layout. The mouse is a joy to hold-and use-thanks to the soft rubber side grips and laser tracking that's smooth and precise on just about any surface.* And your desktop is always ready with up to three years of battery life for the keyboard and two years for the mouse, and a tiny Logitech Unifying receiver that you can plug and forget.
- The Wave design with Constant Curve layout guides hands into just the right position and conforms naturally to your fingers, helping you type with ease and confidence?without having to relearn typing on an unfamiliar layout.
- A cushioned palm rest helps position hands comfortably and properly on the keyboard?and offers a comfortable place to rest your palms when you?re not typing.
- The mouse is a joy to hold?and use?thanks to the soft rubber side grips and laser tracking. It?s smooth and precise on just about any surface so you can say good-bye to the frustrations of uncomfortable mice and tricky touchpads.*
- * The laser sensor does not work on glass or mirrors.
- Up to three-year keyboard and two-year mouse battery life. Better power management practically eliminates the need to replace batteries.**
- ** Keyboard battery life calculation based on an estimated two million keystrokes/year in an office environment. User experience may vary. Mouse battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions.
- The tiny Logitech? Unifying receiver is small enough to stay in your laptop and connects both the included mouse and keyboard, so both are ready to use whenever you need them. Plus, you can easily add another compatible mouse, keyboard, or number pad?without the hassle of multiple USB receivers.