Logitech M510 Wireless Mouse, 2.4 GHz with USB Unifying Receiver, 1000 DPI Laser-Grade Tracking, 7-Buttons, 24-Months Battery Life, PC / Mac / Laptop (Black)
The full-size Logitech® Wireless Mouse M510 gives you more control, so you can do more with your mouse. The contoured shape with soft rubber grips gives you the support you need for all-day comfort. You can do more, faster: three standard buttons, Back/Forward buttons, and side-to-side scrolling plus zoom make it a breeze, especially for right-handers. Two years of battery life practically eliminates the need to change batteries, while the tiny Logitech® Unifying receiver stays in your laptop, so you're less likely to lose it. And laser tracking means you'll enjoy smooth, responsive cursor control on just about any surface.
- Your hand can relax in comfort hour after hour with this ergonomically designed mouse. Its contoured shape with soft rubber grips, gently curved sides and broad palm area give you the support you need for effortless control all day long.
- You?ve got the control to do more, faster. Flipping through photo albums and Web pages is a breeze, especially for right-handers?with three standard buttons plus Back/Forward buttons that you can also program to switch applications, go full screen and more. And side-to-side scrolling plus zoom gives you the power to scroll horizontally and vertically through your music library, maps and Facebook feeds, and zoom in and out of photos and budget spreadsheets with a click.*
- * Requires Logitech? SetPoint? software (Windows?) or Logitech? Control Center software (Mac OS? X), available for download at www.logitech.com/downloads.
- Two years of battery life practically eliminates the need to replace batteries. ** The On/Off switch helps conserve power, smart sleep mode extends battery life and an indicator light eliminates surprises.
- ** Battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions.
- The tiny Logitech? Unifying receiver stays in your laptop. There?s no need to unplug it when you move around, so there?s less worry of it being lost. And you can easily add compatible wireless mice and keyboards to the same wireless receiver.