Lexmark MS521dn Desktop Laser Printer - Monochrome - TAA Compliant
With its powerful processor, 46 page-per-minute output, enhanced security and built-in durability, the MS521dn supports the success of mid-size workgroups in all their mono printing.
Ready when you are
Robust and reliable, Lexmark printers are built to work anywhere from showroom to warehouse with few interventions. Keep going with long-life components, replacement cartridge yields up to 25,000 pages** and a maximum input capacity of 2000 pages.
Lexmark's comprehensive approach to product security is a design and engineering mandate across our entire product portfolio. Our security features help keep your information safe-in the document, on the device, over the network, and at all points in between. That's why Keypoint Intelligence-Buyers Lab honoured Lexmark with a prestigious BLI PaceSetter award for Document Imaging Security***. And this Lexmark product enables you to be GDPR ready.
Performance and value
Get mono printing at up to 46 pages per minute, plus standard two-sided printing, at an affordable price. Durability and long-life components keep your maintenance costs low, too.
Make every watt count with energy management features that reduce power consumption whether the printer is active or in sleep mode. Lower fusing temperature and automatic management of processor cores based on workload help meet rigorous ENERGY STAR 2.0 requirements. That benefits the planet and your budget.
The definition of clear text
Some laser printers struggle to print grey text that's easy to read-not the MS520 series. Its innovative font outlining technology makes even the smallest grey text crisp and clear.
Versatile media handling
Print what you want, in the size you want. The included media tray adjusts to paper sizes from A6 to legal, while the 100-sheet multipurpose feeder accepts smaller media and envelopes to give you even more design and output possibilities.
All information provided is subject to change without notice. Lexmark is not liable for any errors or omissions.
- Speed, economy, quiet operation, better-quality text. That is what laser printing is all about.
- Impressive 120000 duty cycle to handle heavy workloads with ease
- Cut your paper cost by 50% with Automatic Duplex Printing that allows you to print on both sides
- Prints are delivered at 1200 x 1200 maximum print resolution (dpi) for excellent quality results
- Produce high quality documents with this monochrome printer
- Share the printer easily and efficiently with the help of built-in Ethernet port
- Recommended to use with plain paper
- Features 2.40" screen