Lexmark CX725 CX725de Laser Multifunction Printer - Color
The Lexmark CX725de offers workgroup-level printing performance and advanced scanning capabilities in a feature-rich package that's as easy to use as a personal output device.
Quad core power
A 1.2 GHz quad core processor with up to 4 GB of memory gives the CX725 a powerful print controller.
Professional color features including ultra-sharp 4800 Color Quality, PANTONE¬Æ calibration and Lexmark Color Replacement work with Unison Toner to deliver precision matching of critical hues.
Lexmark-exclusive Cloud Solution Framework (cSF) and Embedded Solutions Framework (eSF) applications make the MFP programmable to meet the needs of each customer and industry.
Versatile media handling
Media loading and feeding are engineered for ease, reliability and versatility, with up to 650 pages of input capacity (expandable to 2300), small-media and banner-length support, and exceptionally durable input trays that resist misfeeds.
A bright, 7-inch color touch screen features an ultra-smooth surface and can be activated by almost anything, including pens, fingertips or nails--without pressure or direct skin contact.
Automatic deskew, mixed-size scanning, page-level jam recovery and integrated file compression make the CX725 a scanning power tool.
- Speed, economy, quiet operation, better-quality text. That is what laser printing is all about.
- Keep your business moving with fast printing, scanning and other advanced features
- Recommended for use with plain paper
- Print crisp and clear documents in either black or color with this color printer
- Boost your productivity with an impressive speed of 50 ppm mono and 50 ppm color
- Experience crisp and clear output with a resolution of 2400 x 600 dpi
- Cut your paper cost by 50% with Automatic Duplex Printing that allows you to print on both sides
- Manage your jobs easily with 7" screen without stressing your eyes
- Experience an impressive duty cycle of 150000 that ensures longevity