KoamTac KDC270Di 1D CCD Bluetooth Barcode Scanner & Data Collector
The KDC270 is the culmination of decades of engineering and human-centered design experience focused on maximizing efficiency and minimizing costs of auto-identification in any industry.
The KDC270 is IP65-rated and has a 5 foot drop spec - ideal for any tough environment.
Advanced power management puts the scanner in "hibernation mode" when not actively in use, allowing your battery to outlast an average work shift. When power does run out, charging is easy with a Micro USB connector (included).
Like its predecessors, the KDC270 is small enough to fit in your pocket and light enough to wear on a lanyard around your neck for a full day without straining. The 1" OLED display and 3-button design make interacting with your device easier than ever; no need to decode flashing colored lights to determine whether or not your data was collected.
Diverse Bluetooth profiles such as HID, SPP, and MFi as well as re-connection methods allow seamless connectivity with any device.
8MB of on-board memory stores over 400,000 UPC product barcodes and allows basic applications to run right on the KDC270.
KDC Scanner comes with FREE KTSync keyboard wedging software and FREE SDK for Android, iOS (iPhone, iPod touch, iPad) and Windows, and technical support from our top engineers and development staff, ensures ease of data collection in any situation.
- Superior scanning performance with the top of the line laser scan engine
- Bright OLED display
- Large 8MB of data memory
- Bluetooth V2.1+EDR, Class 2, HID/SPP/MFI profiles with automatic Bluetooth reconnection feature for seamless operation
- Smart Bluetooth reconnection upon detecting disconnection either from the smart device or KDC
- The best battery life Bluetooth barcode scanner
- Five days scanning operation on a single charge in Bluetooth normal mode
- Two weeks scanning operation on a single charge in Bluetooth power save mode
- Bundled DB look up and inventory programs