Kingston KC3000 512 GB Solid State Drive - M.2 2280 Internal - PCI Express NVMe (PCI Express NVMe 4.0 x4)
High-performance storage for desktop and laptop PCs
Kingston KC3000 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 SSD delivers next-level performance using the latest Gen 4x4 NVMe controller and 3D TLC NAND. Upgrade the storage and reliability of your system to keep up with demanding workloads and experience better performance with software applications such as 3D rendering and 4K+ content creation. With formidable speeds of up to 7,000MB/s read/write, it ensures improved workflow in high-performance desktop and laptop PCs, making it ideal for power users who require the fastest speeds on the market.
The compact M.2 2280 design fits seamlessly into motherboards and gives greater flexibility where high-power users appreciate responsiveness and superior loading times.
Full capacities available from 512GB-4096GB to meet your data storage requirements.
FEATURES / BENEFITS
PCIe 4.0 NVMe technology - Master intensive applications with speeds of up to 7,000/7,000MB/s read/write.
Store more - Upgrade and manage storage with full capacities of up to 4096GB.
Greater flexibility - Compact M.2 design fits easily into small-form-factor (SFF) systems, desktops and laptop PCs.
Low-profile graphene aluminium heat spreader - Exceptional thermal dissipation keeps your drive cool with maximum performance.
- Provides more productive performance and superior data storage for a variety of files
- Makes frequent file access and retrieval easy and convenient
- Provides sufficient storage capacity of 512 GB for your computer
- With the stunning reading speed of 7000 MB/s, get faster boot times and improved overall computing performance
- Write speed of 3900 MB/s enables you to perform write-related tasks in seconds rather than minutes
- PCI Express NVMe 4.0 x4 interface provides quick data transfer and greater throughput
- M.2 2280 form factor for added reliability and dependability