Kensington Snap2 Privacy Screen Filter
Protect confidential or sensitive information on your monitor from wandering eyes with a Snap2 Privacy Screen. The thin privacy screen limits the field of vision to +/- 30 degrees and attaches to a flat-panel display via a spring-loaded mount that's extremely easy to install without tools or adhesives. The hard-coated and textured surface protects the screen from scratches or fingerprints while also reducing glare and improving viewing contrast. It also filters out harmful blue light up to 30 percent.Privacy screens protect flat panel screens and confidential information without hassle, adhesive or cumbersome frames. The screens special hard-coating narrows the viewing angle to shield data from on-lookers without damaging the display. And its textured surface reduces glare and improves contrast for greater visual clarity.
Features & Benefits
- Bracket secures screen to differently shaped flat panel screens without hassle, adhesive or cumbersome frames
- Limits viewing angle +/- 30° while also protecting the screen from scratches and damage
- Fits up to 17" flat panel monitors
- Hard-coated film protects sensitive flat panel screen from smudges and damage
- Textured surface with light tint to reduce glare and improves contrast
- Frame-free construction clings to screen and won�t obstruct controls or speakers
- Lightweight film won�t fall off monitor
- Privacy Screen Filter - Fits screens measuring up to 17"
- Anti-glare - Improves screen perceivability by cutting reflections and glare from shining light