Kensington Snap2 Privacy Screen Filter
Protect confidential or sensitive information on your monitor from wandering eyes with a Snap2 Privacy Screen. The thin privacy screen limits the field of vision to +/- 30 degrees and attaches to a flat-panel display via a spring-loaded mount that's extremely easy to install without tools or adhesives. The hard-coated and textured surface protects the screen from scratches or fingerprints while also reducing glare and improving viewing contrast. It also filters out harmful blue light up to 30 percent.Protective films improve the longevity and image quality of flat panel displays. The top-mounted films cling to screens with different shapes without hassle, adhesive or cumbersome frames. The hard-coated and textured surface protects sensitive screens, reduces glare, and improves viewing contrast.
- Limits viewing angle +/- 30¬∞ which is convenient to hide personal or confidential information at your desktop
- Spring-loaded mount secures screen to monitor without hassle or adhesives
- Reduces harmful blue light by up to 30%
- Hard-coated surface protects screen from scratches and fingerprints
- Fits widescreen flat-panel monitors
- Textured surface with light tint minimizes glare and improves contrast
- WonÔøΩt obstruct controls or speakers
- Privacy Screen Filter - Perfect for open, high-movement situations or wherever on-screen information should be kept private
- Features perfect compatibility with 19"
- Anti-glare - Improves screen perceivability by cutting reflections and glare from shining light