Kensington SD2500T Thunderbolt 3 and USB-C Dual 4K Hybrid Nano Dock with 60W PD - Win/Mac
With our smallest form factor yet, this universally compatible Intel-certified nano hybrid laptop docking station is the ultimate plug-and-play solution for Thunderbolt 3 and USB-C laptops running macOS or Windows. Now compatible with Thunderbolt 4 laptops at Thunderbolt 3 features.
Thunderbolt™ 3 Technology
Allows users to transfer up to 40Gbps of data, video, and audio (10Gbps for USBC Gen2 laptops and 5Gbps for USB-C Gen1 laptops) using the included 0.8m (2.6 ft.) Thunderbolt 3 cable, for a quick and powerful plug-and-play experience.
Single 8K or Dual 4K Video Output for Thunderbolt 3-Enabled Devices
Extend visual productivity with the crisp resolution, contrast, and color depth of Ultra HD (Single 8K 30Hz or Dual 4K 60Hz) via two DisplayPort v1.4 ports. USB-C laptops must support DisplayPort Alt Mode. For USB-C DisplayPort Alt Mode devices, a maximum resolution of Single 4K @ 60Hz or Dual 4K @ 30Hz is supported for HBR3 laptops or Single 4K 30Hz or Dual 1080p @ 60Hz is supported for HBR2 laptops (Dual monitors are for devices that support MST).
60W Power Delivery
Quickly and simply charge any Thunderbolt 3 or USB-C enabled laptop and USB accessories using the Thunderbolt 3 connection. *USB-C laptops must support Power Delivery.
Productive Desktop Setup
One USB-C 3.2 Gen2 port (up to 10Gbps with 5V/1.5A charging), three USB-A ports [2 Gen2@10Gbps on the front (one with 5V/1.5A charging) and one Gen1@5Gbps port on the rear of the dock supporting 5V/0.9A], one Gigabit Ethernet port, and one audio combo jack.
UHS II SD 4.0 Card Readers
Transfer files at ultra-fast speeds using the built-in SD and Micro SD card readers.
Free Kensington DockWorks™ Software and Three-Year Warranty
DockWorks™ WiFi Auto-Switch guarantees the fastest, most reliable internet connection; while MAC Address ID Pass-Through and Reset, and Device Connection Monitoring give IT managers maximum network monitoring and visibility. A three-year warranty lets you rest assured knowing you're covered by Kensington.
The SD2500T Thunderbolt™ 3 and USB-C Dual 4K Hybrid Nano Dock with 60W PD - Win/Mac is the perfect, ultra-compact, full-featured Thunderbolt 3 laptop docking station. Features include universal compatibility, Single 8K or Dual 4K video output, 60W power delivery, UHS II SD 4.0 card readers, free Kensington DockWorks™ software, and a three-year warranty. It's the ideal laptop docking station for a productive workplace.
- Best For: Thunderbolt 3 and USB-C Laptops and Monitors that support Single 8K or Dual 4K
- Connection Technology: Thunderbolt 3 and USB-C (cross platform compatibility)
- Power Delivery: Supports USB-C PD 3.0 (60W of laptop charging)
- Compatibility: Windows 10 and macOS 11 (Big Sur) or later
- # of Monitors Supported: 2
- Video Ports: Dual DisplayPort v1.4
- Maximum Resolution Supported: Thunderbolt 3 - Single 8K 30Hz or Dual 4K 60Hz via two DisplayPort v1.4 ports / USB-C Alt Mode - Single 4K 60Hz or Dual 4K @ 30Hz for HBR3 laptops; or Single 4K 30Hz or Dual 1080p @ 60Hz for HBR2 laptops
- Plug & Play: Plug and play installation, though installation of Kensington DockWorks™ software is recommended for the best connection, performance, and security from your Kensington docking station
- System Requirements: Compatible with laptops equipped with Thunderbolt 3 and USB-C ports supporting DisplayPort Alt Mode. Supports up to 40Gbps total bandwidth for Thunderbolt 3 laptops, and up to 10Gbps for USB-C laptops.
- Warranty: 3 Years