Kensington FP123 Privacy Screen
Limited Viewing Angle
Narrows the field of vision on the screen to +/- 30 degrees (in landscape mode), helping you keep the information on your screen private and reducing the chances of a visual data breach, which is important both in the office or in a public setting
Blue Light Reduction
Filters out the harmful rays by up to 30%, easing eye strain and reducing the chances of blue light interrupting your natural sleep patterns
Reduces glare from any outside light sources that can interfere with your viewing clarity
Either side of the privacy screen can be used to different effect. One side has a matte finish to maximize glare reduction, is smooth to the touch and reduces traces of fingerprints. The other side is glossy and provides a clearer view of the monitor screen.
Touch Screen Compatible
Uniquely designed for Microsoft's Surface‚Ñ¢ Pro & Surface‚Ñ¢ Pro 4 this privacy screen is compatible with the touch screen allowing users to have full access to all features while maintaining their privacy.
- Limits viewing angle to +/- 30¬∞, hiding personal or confidential information from anyone trying to look from the side
- Reduces harmful blue light by up to 30%
- Can be installed using double-sided tape
- Anti-reflective coating reduces glare and improves clarity
- Reversible with matte and glossy viewing options
- Designed for Microsoft's Surface‚Ñ¢ Pro & Surface‚Ñ¢ Pro 4 this privacy screen is compatible with the touch screen.
- Protects the monitor screen from scratches and damage
- Cleaning cloth included