KanexPro HDMI 2.0 Audio Embedder 18Gbps HDCP 2.2 4K 60Hz
The KanexPro HAECOAX4 Audio Embedder is designed to embed or insert audio signals coming from a digital optical or analog stereo source into an HDMI Display or Sink device. Both the HDMI input and outputs support video resolutions up to 4K2K@50/60Hz (YUV444). The Embedder supports 10bits HDR (High Dynamic Range) pass through and HDMI high resolution digital audio formats, along with LPCM 2CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Atmos and DTS-HD Master Audio. Audio sampling rates up to 192 kHz are supported for the highest fidelity. HDCP 2.2 and CEC bypass are also supported. Covered by KanexPros limited 3 Year warranty, rest assured that HAECOAX4 is the best tool for your next project.
Industry Standard HDCP 2.2 & 4K/60
HDCP 2.2 authentication is present always on this matrix ensuring proper handshake of the protected content. It also maintains resolutions up to 4K- 4096x2160@24, 30, 50 or 60Hz, 3840x2160@24, 25,30, 50 or 60Hz and 2560x1080@60Hz displaying 21:9 aspect ratios. 1920 x 1200 or full HD 1080p/60 is a standard for all our matrix switchers.
Insert Audio directly into an HDMI stream. Ideal for voice over, broadcasts, streaming, and content creation.
Simplify HDMI Audio
Bring together separate audio and video sources into one HDMI signal
- Embeds multi-channel optical (SPDIF) or Line analog audio to HDMI output
- Optical audio supports LPCM 2CH, Dolby Digital 2/ 5.1CH, DTS 2/5.1CH
- Analog audio supports PCM2.0
- HDMI 2.0b (18Gbps), HDCP 2.2 and DVI 1.0 compliant
- Video resolutions up to 4K2K@50/60Hz (YUV444)
- Supports HDMI High Bit Rate (HBR) audio pass through
- 10bits HDR (High Dynamic Range) pass through
- Supports CEC bypass