iStorage datAshur PRO² 64GB USB 3.2 (Gen 1) Type A Flash Drive
The datAshur Pro2 is an easy to use and ultra-secure, PIN authenticated, hardware encrypted USB Flash drive. The datAshur Pro2 USB 3.2 (SuperSpeed Gen 1) flash drive advanced security features delivers ultimate data security and guarantees the utmost protection for your data at all times. The device can only be accessible by your unique 7-15 digit PIN, which is entered via the on-board alphanumeric keypad, giving yourself the peace of mind that whether your drive is misplaced or stolen, your data cannot be accessed by prying eyes. All data transferred to the datAshur Pro2 is encrypted in real-time with built in military grade AES-XTS 256-bit hardware encryption. Use it straight out of the box, The datAshur Pro2 does not require any software or drivers to be installed and is compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux, Chrome, Android, thin Clients and embedded systems. The datAshur Pro2 delivers drag and drop encryption, plug and play simplicity and can be used with any software. In plain and simple terms, without the PIN, there's no way in!.
- Simply enter a 7-15 digit PIN to authenticate and use as a normal USB flash drive. When the drive is disconnected, all data is encrypted using AES-XTS 256-bit hardware encryption (Software Free)
- The datAshur PRO2 will work on any device with a USB port, no software is required. Compatible with: MS Windows, macOS, Linux, Chrome, Android, Thin Clients, Zero Clients, Embedded Systems, Citrix and VMware
- The perfect solution to store your personal/company data: Portable, rugged, dust/water resistant (IP68 rated). All data transferred to the drive is encrypted in real time and is protected from unauthorised access even if the device is lost or stolen!
- Transfer your files in seconds Lightning fast backwards compatible USB 3.2 data transfer speeds. Up to 168MB/s Read speeds Up to 116MB/s Write speeds.
- Government certified: FIPS 140-2 Level 3 certified. The datAshur PRO2 helps you ensure compliance with data regulations such as GDPR, CCPA, HIPAA