IOGEAR 8-Port USB PS-2 Combo VGA KVM Switch with Cables
The GCS1808KITTAA is a combo VGA KVM switch that includes 8 KVM cables - Set of 4 USB and 4 PS/2 KVM cables.
Access and control of up to 64 computers from a single console (keyboard, mouse, and monitor). As many as 8 additional switches can be cascaded* bringing the total number of connected computers to 64 computers* that can be controlled from a single keyboard-monitor-mouse console. A custom ASIC (patent pending) provides an auto-sensing function that recognizes the position of each station on the installation, eliminating the need to manually set the position with DIP switches. Additionally, the GCS1808 features high density SPHD 15-pin instead of the usual 25-pin connectors thus allowing for a compact design and installation in a 1U system rack.
The GCS1808KITTAA includes one USB port located on the front panel for easy access and sharing of any USB peripherals. Setup is fast and easy; plugging cables into their appropriate ports is all that is needed. The switch supports both USB and PS/2 connections for the console and computers. The GCS1808KITTAA intercepts keyboard input directly, thus eliminating the need for any software configuration. Switching between computers can be easily accomplished either by manually pressing the front panel push button port LEDs, entering hotkey combinations from the keyboard, or via a menu driven multilingual on-screen display (OSD) system. A convenient auto-scan feature permits automatic scanning and monitoring of activities on all connected.
- Equipped with USB & PS/2 KVM Cables
- 2 x 6ft USB & 2 x 6ft / PS/2 (G2L5202UTAA / G2L5202PTAA)
- 2 x 10ft USB & 2 x 10ft PS/2 (G2L5203UTAA / G2L5203PTAA)
- Eliminates the excessive expense of additional monitors, keyboards and mice
- Increases office space, productivity, and provides as an energy cost savings solution
- It contributes to a greener environment by reducing the amount of waste generated by multiple components
- An easy / efficient way to organize and streamline a growing or expanding server operation
- Front USB Port - for system upgrades and shared peripherals (fully compliant with USB 1.1)
- Maximum video resolution: up to 2048 x 1536
- Security - 2 level password protection for OSD
- Cascade up to 2 levels* - control up to 128 computers from a single console
- Broadcast Mode to send commands to all connected computers
- Easy to operate - computer selection via front panel LED's, intuitive OSD (on screen display) and hotkeys
- Auto Scan Mode to monitor connected computers
- Supports both USB and PS/2, VGA computers
- Equipped with 4 USB & 4 PS/2 KVM Cables
- Multi-platform OS support - Windows®, Mac, Oracle® Solaris and Linux®