IOGEAR 2-Port USB DVI Cable KVM Switch
IOGEAR's GCS922U simplifies the method of sharing two computers using one DVI monitor, keyboard and mouse. It has video resolution up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz giving users excellent, crisp images on the screen every time. It supports USB hot-plugging, making it easy to add or remove USB computers connected to the KVM.
Users can easily access any of the connected computers via push button and with its stylish looks and no external power supply requirement the GCS922U is truely an out-of-the box plug and play solution to all your needs!
Great for a home office or small / medium size business with needs to consolidate workspace to streamline or develop efficient workstations to eliminate multiple desktop setups.
- Control two computers with one keyboard, mouse and monitor
- 2-Port DVI-D KVM
- Video resolution: 1920x1200 @60Hz
- Switch between computers via remote push buttons
- Built-in cables
- USB mouse and keyboard peripherals
- OS Support: Windows, Linux, Mac and Sun
- USB hot-pluggable
- Power supply not required - bus-powered