IOGEAR 2-Port DisplayPort KVM
DisplayPort KVM [2-Port]
IOGEAR's 2-Port DisplayPort KVM switch with audio and DisplayPort 1.2 connections break revolutionary new ground in KVM functionality by combining advanced Cinema 4K Video and USB 2.0 technology. It enables effortless control over two 4K-enabled computers with DisplayPort video connections using a single USB keyboard, USB mouse and DisplayPort video console.
Advanced Features with Cinema 4K Support
This KVM is DisplayPort 1.2 compliant and boasts many advanced features associated with the latest developments in high resolution video specifications such as Cinema 4K (4096 x 2160 @ 60Hz), HD audio through DisplayPort playback, HDCP compliance, and widescreen support. The 2-Port DisplayPort KVM also comes equipped with many advanced USB related features such as support for multimedia and wireless keyboards and mice, Mac keyboards and emulation, and console mouse emulation with a bypass feature that supports most mouse drivers and multifunction mice. Other advanced KVM features include full operating system support for Windows®, Mac OS®, and Linux®, full bass response audio, power-on detection, hot key and USB mouse switching, and firmware upgradability.
Save Equipment Costs and Boost Efficiency
The IOGEAR 2-Port DisplayPort KVM is designed to save equipment costs and boost efficiency for users. It is ideal for Desktop Publishing, Graphic Design, Video Editing, and other applications that demand high video resolution. Security is also increased by allowing users to switch between the Internet-connected PC and an Intranet-connected PC. For added convenience, the GCS62DP features USB 2.0 peripheral sharing via the mouse port. A powered USB Hub can be connected to expand USB connectivity. The GCS62DP is bus powered so no external power supply is required.
- Control 2 computers using a single keyboard, mouse, and DisplayPort video console
- DisplayPort 1.2 Compliant, HDCP Compliant
- Computer selection via console selection button, hotkeys, and USB mouse1
- Superior video quality - up to 4K Cinema (4096 x 2160 @ 60Hz)
- Multiplatform support - Windows®, Mac OS®, Linux®
- Compatible with widescreen LCD monitors
- Power-on detection - if either of the connected computers is powered off, the GCS62DP will automatically switch to the other computer
- Independent switching of the KVM, USB, and 2.1 channel audio focus
- Supports 7.1 HD audio through DisplayPort playback2
- Supports multimedia keyboards, wireless keyboards and mice