Intel® Ethernet Server Adapter I350-T4V2
The new Intel® Ethernet Server Adapter I350 family builds on Intel's history of excellence in Ethernet products. Intel continues its market leadership with this new generation of PCIe GbE network adapters. Built with the bridgeless Intel® Ethernet Controller I350, these adapters represent the next step in the Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) networking evolution for the enterprise and data center by introducing new levels of performance through industry-leading enhancements for both virtualized and iSCSI Unified Networking environments. This new family of adapters also includes new power management technologies such as Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) and DMA Coalescing (DMAC).
- Reliable and proven Gigabit Ethernet technology from Intel Corporation
- High-performing bridgeless design supporting PCI Express* Gen 2.1 5GT/s
- Scalable iSCSI performance deliver- ing cost-effective SAN connectivity
- Flexible I/O virtualization for port partitioning and quality of service (QoS) of up to 32 virtual ports
- Innovative power management features including Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) and DMA Coalescing for increased efficiency and reduced power consumption
- Halogen-free dual- or quad-port Gigabit Ethernet adapters with copper or fiber interface options