Intel® Ethernet Server Adapter I210-T1
The new Intel® Ethernet Server Adapter I210 builds on Intel's history of excellence in Ethernet products. Intel continues its market leadership with this newest generation PCIe GbE network adapter. Based on the Intel® Ethernet Controller I210, this adapter represents the next step in the Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) networking evolution for the enterprise and data center, offering Audio Video Bridging (AVB) support, along with power management technologies such as Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) and DMA Coalescing (DMAC).
- The Intel Ethernet I210 Series implements a signed firmware authenticated capability to verify the firmware and critical device settings with built-in detection of corruption.
- High-performing design supporting PCI Express* Gen 2.1 2.5GT/s
- Reliable and proven Gigabit Ethernet technology from Intel Corporation
- IEEE 802.1Qav Audio-Video-Bridging (AVB) for tightly controlled media stream syn- chronization, buffering, and reservation
- Innovative power management features including Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE), DMA Coalescing, ultra-compact design, and a unique ventilated bracket for increased efficiency and reduced power consumption
- Low-halogen1 single-port PCI-Express* 10/100/1000 Ethernet adapter