Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter XXV710-DA2
The Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter XXV710 delivers excellent performance for 25GbE connectivity that is backwards compatible to 1/10GbE, making migration to higher speeds easier.
The Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter XXV710 is part of the Intel® Ethernet 700 Series Network Adapters. These adapters are the foundation for server connectivity, providing broad interoperability,
critical performance optimizations, and increased agility for Communications, Cloud, and Enterprise IT network solutions.
- Interoperability - Multiple speeds and media types for broad compatibility backed by extensive testing and validation.
- Optimization - Intelligent offloads and accelerators to unlock network performance in servers with Intel® Xeon® processors.
- Agility - Both Kernel and Data Plane Development Kit (DPDK) drivers for scalable packet processing.
Intel® Ethernet 700 Series delivers networking performance across a wide range of network port speeds through intelligent offloads, sophisticated packet processing, and quality open source drivers.
- Adaptive link establishment enables increased interoperability with other 25GbE capable switches and host controllers
- I/O virtualization innovations for maximum performance in a virtualized server
- Intelligent offloads to enable high performance on servers with Intel® Xeon® processors
- Data Plane Development Kit (DPDK) optimized for efficient packet processing
- Excellent small packet performance for network appliances and Network Functions Virtualization (NFV)
- Dynamic Device Personalization (DDP) enables increased packet processing efficiency for NFV and Cloud deployments
- Intel® Ethernet Flow Director for hardware based application traffic steering
- Network Virtualization offloads including VXLAN, GENEVE, NVGRE, MPLS, and VXLAN-GPE with Network Service Headers (NSH)
- PCI Express* (PCIe) v3.0, x8
- IEEE 802.3by and 25GEthernet.org specification compliance