Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter X710-DA4 for OCP 3.0
The Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter X710-DA2 and -DA4 for OCP 3.0 provide broad interoperability, critical performance optimizations, and increased agility for Communications, Cloud, and Enterprise IT network solutions.
- Interoperability - Multiple speeds and media types for broad compatibility backed by extensive testing and validation.
- Optimization - Intelligent offloads and accelerators to unlock Network performance in servers with Intel® Xeon® processors.
- Agility - Both Kernel and Data Plane Development Kit (DPDK) drivers for scalable packet processing.
The OCP NIC 3.0 specification defines a standardized design for a new generation of network adapters. Simple and straightforward form factors, clear manageability requirements, and improved serviceability help simplify deployment for current and emerging capabilities.
The Intel® Ethernet 700 Series delivers networking performance across a wide range of network port speeds through intelligent offloads, sophisticated packet processing, and quality open source drivers.
- OCP NIC 3.0 Small Form Factor adapter
- Quad-port and Dual-port 10GbE SFP+
- PCI Express (PCIe) 3.0 x8
- Network Virtualization offloads including VxLAN, GENEVE, NVGRE, MPLS, and VxLAN-GPE with Network Service Headers (NSH)
- Intel® Ethernet Flow Director for hardware-based application traffic steering
- Dynamic Device Personalization (DDP) enables increased packet processing efficiency for NFV and Cloud deployments
- Data Plane Development Kit (DPDK) optimized for efficient packet
- Excellent small packet performance for network appliances and Network Functions Virtualization (NFV)
- I/O virtualization innovations for maximum performance in a virtualized server