HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen11 1U Rack Server - 1 x Intel Xeon Silver 4416+ 2 GHz - 32 GB RAM - 12Gb/s SAS Controller
Do you need to efficiently expand or refresh your IT infrastructure to propel the business? Adaptable for diverse workloads and environments, the compact 1U HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen11 delivers enhanced performance with the right balance of expandability and density. Designed for supreme versatility and resiliency while backed by a comprehensive warranty, the HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen11 is ideal for IT infrastructure, either physical, virtual, or containerized.
The HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen11 supports the 4th Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors with up to 60 cores, plus 4800 MT/s HPE DDR5 SmartMemory up to 4.0 TB per socket. Introducing PCIe Gen5 and Intel® Software Guard Extensions (SGX) support on the dual-socket segment, the HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen11 complements Gen10 Plus reach by delivering premium compute, memory, networking communication, discrete graphic, I/O, and security capabilities for customers focused on performance at any cost. DL360 Gen11 server is an execellent choice of daily business and workloads in General Compute, Database Management, Virtual Desktop Infrastructure, Content Delivery Network, Edge Acceleration and Intelligent Video Analytics.
- Xeon Silver 2 GHz processor for performing computational tasks effectively
- 2 GHz processor speed ensures maximum usability without slowing down or crashing
- With DDR5 SDRAM memory technology get efficient data transfer rate and enhanced computer's performance
- Icosa-core (20 Core) processor core helps server process data in a dependable and timely manner with maximum productivity
- 37.50 MB cache memory makes data and information immediately available for your convenience to ensure maximum efficiency
- 2 processors supported for faster, dependable performance and better access to data and information
- 4th Gen server generation offer more threads, higher clocks, thus giving an optimal and faster system performance
- With 32 GB memory, improve system performance to execute complex applications
- RAID provides data reliability, fault tolerance and improves overall performance
- 5 USB ports offers a more refined structure and safer to use connectivity