HPE Ethernet 1Gb 4-port Base-T I350-T4 Adapter
Is your data center constantly challenged to deliver increased security and reliability in a cost-effective and scalable solution for your network bandwidth?
The HPE Gen10 Plus Ethernet Adapters are 1Gb, 10Gb and 10/25Gb Ethernet solutions that are scalable and compatible with HPE Gen10 Plus servers for hybrid cloud services, mobile data and streaming video applications.
Your server is the foundation of your data center, but it doesn't work alone. When one link in your component chain slows down, so does the rest of your operation. Keep your network and data flowing with a seamless ecosystem of HPE servers, networking adapters, transceivers, cables, and switches.
HPE Gen10 Plus Ethernet Adapters are engineered for an assortment of bandwidths and latency sensitive applications.
Reduces CPU utilization with support for a variety of I/O offloads including RDMA and Tunneling.
Reliability and Security
HPE Gen10 Plus Ethernet Adapters authenticate updates for NICs that signed firmware is correct and trusted to reduce rogue firmware installation.
Protect applications, data, and server infrastructure by authenticating digitally-signed firmware via a root of trust architecture.
- This Gigabit Ethernet card guarantees a replacement networking interface to client, server or workstation
- Enjoy superfast data transfer of up to 2000 MB/s with PCI Express 2.0 x4 card, between the network card and motherboards
- This quad ports network adapter is designed to meet the multi-port network connectivity needs of today's data centered environments demanding virtualization, converged infrastructure, and power reduction
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for speedy data transfer up to 100 meters
- With the 1000Base-T technology get up to 1000Mbps data transfer rate over the twisted pair cable