HPE Ethernet 1Gb 4-port 366T Adapter
- 4-port PCIe 2.1, x4 lane 1Gb Stand-up adapter based on Intel® Ethernet Controller I350 for select HP ProLiant Gen9 Rack, Tower and Density Optimized servers.
- New I/O technologies increase performance and reduce system power and I/O latency.
- Optimized for virtualization with Microsoft VMQ, VMware NetQueue, and Linux environments.
New Levels of Performance and Power Management in a 1GbE Card for HP ProLiant Gen9 DL/ML/XL Servers.
New fully integrated (bridgeless) Intel® Ethernet I350 Controller, optimized for the new Integrated I/O and Data Direct I/O technologies.
Quad port bandwidth, Gigabit PCI Express 2.1 NIC, with full height or low profile brackets.
New I/O technologies reduce system power, increases I/O performance and reduces I/O latency.
- This Gigabit Ethernet card guarantees a replacement networking interface to client, server or workstation
- This 2000MB/s bandwidth adapter is ideal for PCs with PCI Express 2.1 x4 slots, ensuring top level network connectivity for your desktops
- With quad ports on a single card, save valuable expansion slots on your system for other purposes
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for speedy data transfer up to 100 meters
- With the 10/100/1000Base-T technology get up to 1000Mbps data transfer rate over the twisted pair cable