HPE Ethernet 1Gb 4-Port 366FLR Adapter
The HP Ethernet 1Gb 4-port 366FLR features the next generation of Ethernet integration offering in a single chip solution on a FlexibleLOM form factor, further reducing power requirements for 4 ports of 1Gb Ethernet. The HP 366FLR is the PCI Express 2.1 x4 based on the latest Intel® Ethernet Controller I350 designed for use with select HP ProLiant Gen8 rack and scalable servers. Its FlexibleLOM form factor means customer now have choice to meet growing infrastructure needs. The HP 366FLR adapter supports advanced features such as Large Send offload capability, TCP checksum and segmentation, VLAN tagging, MSI-X, Jumbo frames, IEEE 1588, and virtualization features such as Intel Virtualization Technology for Connectivity, VMware NetQueue, Microsoft VMQ and WOL, and power management technologies like Energy Efficient Ethernet.
- This Gigabit Ethernet card guarantees a replacement networking interface to client, server or workstation
- Enjoy superfast data transfer of up to 2000 MB/s with PCI Express x4 card, between the network card and motherboards
- This quad ports network adapter is designed to meet the multi-port network connectivity needs of today's data centered environments demanding virtualization, converged infrastructure, and power reduction
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for speedy data transfer up to 100 meters
- With the 10/100/1000Base-T technology get up to 1000Mbps data transfer rate over the twisted pair cable