HPE Ethernet 10Gb 2-port Base-T QL41132HLRJ Adapter
HPE Gen10 Plus Ethernet Adapters are engineered for an assortment of bandwidths and latency sensitive applications.
Reduces CPU utilization with support for a variety of I/O offloads including RDMA and Tunneling.
Reliability and Security
HPE Gen10 Plus Ethernet Adapters authenticate updates for NICs that signed firmware is correct and trusted to reduce rogue firmware installation.
Protect applications, data, and server infrastructure by authenticating digitally-signed firmware via a root of trust architecture.
- To accelerate IT services, increase data center efficiency and double your bandwidth without doubling your costs and complexity use this 10Gigabit Ethernet
- Enjoy superfast data transfer of up to 8000 MB/s with PCI Express 3.0 x8 card, between the network card and motherboards
- This dual port 10gigabit ethernet card lets you add two network ports using a single expansion slot to a client, server or workstation
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for speedy data transfer up to 100 meters
- With the 10GBase-T technology get up to 10Gbps data transfer rate over the twisted pair cable