HPE Ethernet 10Gb 2-port 562FLR-SFP+ Adapter
The HPE Ethernet 10Gb 2-port 562FLR-SFP+ adapter, featuring the next generation of 10Gb Ethernet integration offering a single chip solution on a FlexibleLOM form factor, further reducing power requirements for 2 ports of 10Gb Ethernet. It is designed for use with HPE ProLiant Gen8 Rack and Scale-Out servers.
The HPE 562FLR dual-port design is ideal for high performance computing, server virtualization, security, server consolidation, and other applications requiring highest throughput. The total aggregate throughput of 20Gb meets the needs for customers desiring highest bandwidth.
The HPE 562FLR supports SR-IOV and enterprise class features such as Receive Side Scaling (RSS), Jumbo frames, PXE boot, Checksum and segmentation offload, and time stamping (IEEE 1588) along with virtualization features such as VMware NetQueue, Microsoft VMQ and Intel Virtualization Technology for Connectivity (VT-c).
- To accelerate IT services, increase data center efficiency and double your bandwidth without doubling your costs and complexity use this 10Gigabit Ethernet
- This 8000 MB/s bandwidth PCI Express 3.0 x8 adapter ensures easy connectivity and plug-in form-factor for affordable and reliable Ethernet network
- For high bandwidth connectivity, add this efficient dual port 10gigabit ethernet card to your server or workstation
- Supports optical fiber cable to span longer distances and provides data transmission rates par excellence between servers and network components
- With the 10GBase-X technology get up to 10Gbps data transfer rate over the supported network cable