HPE Ethernet 10-25Gb 2-Port 631FLR-SFP28 Adapter
Do you want to increase bandwidth and reduce network vulnerability while reducing costs? The HPE Ethernet 10/25Gb 2-port 631 Adapters deliver the capability to drive either 10G (SFP+) or 25G (SFP28) speeds, providing the option for a large jump in Ethernet performance. Compared to a 10G implementation these adapters offer cost reductions by lowering the number of servers, adapters, cables and switches while accelerating server performance and targeted workloads. These adapters help prevent, detect and recover from cyberattacks by protecting applications, data and server infrastructure by authenticating digitally signed firmware via a Root of Trust architecture. In addition, they offer Secure Boot, Device-level Firewall and other advanced security features.
Safeguard Your Data and Your Business Network
The HPE Ethernet 10/25Gb 2-port 631 Adapter blocks installation of rogue or corrupted firmware and verifies that the executing firmware is trusted via Hardware Root of Trust and Authentication.
Stops unmanaged access to memory or storage with Device - level Firewall. This validates that on-device firmware and configuration data can only be accessed by authorized agents.
Provides traceability into authenticated firmware updates by capturing changes in standard system logs.
Boosting I/O Bandwidth with Lower Latency
The HPE Ethernet 10/25Gb 2-port 631 Adapter delivers single root I/O virtualization (SR-IOV) with the ability to run a large number of virtual machines (VMs) per server, which reduces the need for hardware and the resultant costs of space and power required by hardware devices.
Reduces CPU Utilization and helps improve host VM density and server efficiency using remote direct memory access (RDMA) over Converged Ethernet (RoCE v2) for Live Migration, Microsoft SMB Direct environments.
Realize Breakthrough Economics
The HPE Ethernet 10/25Gb 2-port 631 Adapter offloads packet processing to reduce CPU utilization and lower power with Tunnel Offloads (VXLAN and NVGRE).
Speeds packet processing to service more I/O requests utilizing data plane development packet (DPDK).
- This 25Gigabit Ethernet card will surely cater to the bandwidth requirements of the next-gen cloud and Web-scale environments
- This 8000 MB/s bandwidth PCI Express 3.0 x8 adapter ensures easy connectivity and plug-in form-factor for affordable and reliable Ethernet network
- This dual port 25gigabit ethernet card lets you add two network ports using a single expansion slot to a client, server or workstation
- Supports optical fiber cable to span longer distances and provides data transmission rates par excellence between servers and network components
- With the 20GBase-X technology get up to 20Gbps data transfer rate over the supported network cable