HPE CN1200R 10GBASE-T Converged Network Adapter
- HPE CN1300R 10/25GbE dual port converged network adapter
- HPE CN1200R 10GBASE-T converged network adapter
Key Features | Converged Infrastructure
Combines the functionality of a NIC (Ethernet/iSCSI) and Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapter (FC HBA) onto a single converged adapter reducing the number of adapters and cables thus reducing acquisition and operational costs.
Dual port 10/25 Gb ethernet converged network adapter.
It provides Active Health System (AHS).
Sends Fibre Channel data packets via Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE) using Converged Enhanced Ethernet (CEE) functionality helping ensure high standards of data integrity and lossless Ethernet.
Provides HPE ProLiant Connectivity to Storage and Networks
Provides an HPE-branded Converged Network Adapter solution which has undergone extensive Hewlett Packard Enterprise interoperability testing for connecting HPE ProLiant servers into storage and networking environments.
Efficient for connecting into the B-series and C-series FCoE converged network switches.
Choose between SFP+ SR (optical) or direct attach copper cable connectivity allowing increased flexibility in connecting to HPE FCoE converged network switches.
- Fibre channel host bus adapter - Meets the business prerequisites of the enterprise data center
- Fibre Channel 2-port(s) - Perfect solution for enterprise and mixed-OS environments
- With increased scalability, PCI Express delivers up to 8GB/s of concurrent bandwidth