HPE Aruba 3810M 48G PoE+ 1-slot Switch
The Aruba 3810 has comprehensive Layer 3 features, right size deployment models, and is SDN ready with OpenFlow support.
Performance and Power for the Mobile-First Campus
The Aruba 3810 Switch Series is an industry leading mobile campus access solution for enterprises, SMBs, and branch office networks. With HPE Smart Rate multi-gigabit ports for high speed 802.11ac devices, the Aruba 3810 will prepare your network for tomorrow.
HPE Smart Rate ports support multi-gigabit Ethernet speeds (1, 2.5, 5, and 10 gigabit Ethernet) on existing cabling for cost-effective and convenient network upgrades with no rip and replace of cabling.
Delivers consistent wired and wireless user experience by supporting unified management tools such as ClearPass Policy Manager and AirWave Network Management. Provides optimal configuration automatically when connected to Aruba APs for PoE priority, VLAN configuration, and rogue AP containment.
Rightsizes deployment and back haul capacity with modular 10GbE and 40GbE uplinks. Full PoE+ provisioning on 48-ports. Dual, redundant, hot-swappable power supplies and innovative backplane stacking technology delivers resiliency and scalability in a convenient 1U form factor.
Advanced Layer 2 and 3 feature set with OSPF, IPv6, IPv4 BGP, robust QoS and policy-based routing are included with no software licensing. With support for OpenFlow, the Aruba 3810 is ready to take advantage of SDN applications such as HPE Network Visualizer, Optimizer, and Protector Applications.Resiliency and High Availability You Can Depend On
The Aruba 3810 Switch Series is designed with a ProVision ASIC designed to enable the mobile campus with SDN optimizations, very low latency, increased packet buffering, and adaptive power consumption.
Backplane stacking technology delivers high-performance stacking with up to 336 Gb/s of stacking throughput and increased resiliency. Up to ten Aruba 3810 switches can be stacked in a ring topology or up to five can be stacking in a mesh topology.
Dual hot-swappable power supplies provide power and allow swapping of modules on the fly to reduce impact on the network availability. More performance with selectable queue configurations and associated memory buffering that best meets requirements of prioritized network applications.
Selectable queue configurations enables increased performance by selecting the number of queues and associated memory buffering that best meet the requirements of the network applications.
Uninterrupted switching and routing for improved application experience and enhanced L3 availability. Supports virtual router redundancy protocol (VRRP) allowing groups of two routers to dynamically back each other up to create highly available router environments in both IPv4 and IPv6 networks.
- Features 48 networking ports to meet the requirements of the most demanding workgroups
- Stack port provides an easy and hassle-free way to extend your office network
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for high-speed data transfer up to 100 meters
- Up to 10x faster than standard Ethernet server connectivity while providing high-performance uplinks
- Can work as layer 3 routing for scalable network design
- Managed switch provides a reliable foundation for your network
- Rack mounting enables you to organize wires & secure cables for professional installation
- Compatible Rack Unit:1U
- Form Factor:Rack-mountable
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Manufacturer Part Number:JL074A
- Network Hardware
- Packaged Quantity:1
- Product Model:3810M 48G PoE+ 1-slot
- Product Name:Aruba 3810M 48G PoE+ 1-slot Switch
- Switches & Bridges
- Weight (Approximate):13.62 lb
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!