ENET MSA/TAA Compliant 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP 1310nm 20km MMF/SMF DOM Enabled Ext. Temp Duplex LC
Each ENET ENSF-EDOS-1310E 1000BASE-LX SFP transceiver operates at 1 Gbps at 1310nm up to 550m over multimode fiber and Singlemode fiber up to 20km and meets system recognition and compatibility requirements in specific platforms. All ENET transceivers are manufactured to the highest quality standards using Tier 1 grade components. Each transceiver is tested in-house and run at 100% traffic load according to IEEE Specifications. Testing parameters include transmit (Tx) and receive (Rx) power, packet loss, and low-latency verification. ENET utilizes more than 60 of today's most popular switches and routers combined with the latest technology in network traffic-generation equipment resulting in the most comprehensive testing and validation procedures performed in the marketplace. All ENET transceivers are RoHS and MSA compliant and meet IEEE Standards for seamless integration with original OEM products as well as other third party products. ENET offers TAA (Trade Act Agreement) versions of each of its products. All ENET transceivers are backed by a Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
- SFP (mini-GBIC) offers better usage with maximum efficiency and convenience
- With 1000Base-LX technology, enjoy up to 1000Mbps data transfer rate over optical fiber cable
- Gigabit Ethernet port for ultra-fast network speeds
- Optical fiber cable compatible - Spans afar and provides speedy data transmission rates between servers and network components
- Multi-mode fiber mode support for feasible connectivity with added productivity
- SFP (mini-GBIC) with data networking application/usage for maximum dependability and convenience