ENET Meraki Compatible SFP-1GB-SX TAA Compliant Functionally Identical 1000BASE-SX SFP 850nm 550m Multimode LC
Each ENET SFP-1GB-SX-ENC 1000BASE-SX SFP transceiver operates at 1 Gbps over Multimode Fiber at 850nm with a maximum reach of 550 meters and compatible in Meraki applications. The actual ENET part number shipped is ENSF-EDLM-850XE which meets all system recognition and compatibility requirements. All ENET transceivers are manufactured to the highest quality standards using Tier 1 grade components. Each transceiver is tested in-house and run at 100% traffic load according to IEEE Specifications. Testing parameters include transmit (Tx) and receive (Rx) power, packet loss, and low-latency verification. ENET utilizes more than 60 of today's most popular switches and routers combined with the latest technology in network traffic-generation equipment resulting in the most comprehensive testing and validation procedures performed in the marketplace. All ENET transceivers are RoHS and MSA compliant and meet IEEE Standards for seamless integration with original OEM products as well as other third party products. ENET offers TAA (Trade Act Agreement) versions of each of its products. All ENET transceivers are backed by a Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
- SFP (mini-GBIC) offers enhanced dependability with maximum productivity
- With 1000Base-SX technology, enjoy up to 1000Mbps data transfer rate over optical fiber cable
- Up to 10x faster than standard Ethernet connection and provides high-performance
- Supports optical fiber cable for durable performance, minimal signal loss, and fast data transfers to greater distances
- Typically used for short distance, multi-mode fiber optic is ideal to carry data and transmit audio/video applications within a building
- SFP (mini-GBIC) with data networking application/usage for reliability and maximum efficiency