ENET Mellanox Compatible MMA2P00-AS TAA Compliant Functionally Identical 25GBASE-SR SFP+ 850nm 100m MMF LC Connector
Optical transceivers are an integral part of fiber optic networks for data communication, Ethernet LAN, and Fibre Channel applications. ENET offers the most diverse and comprehensive compatible transceivers available.
ENET conducts the most comprehensive validation and testing procedures in the industry. All ENET OEM compatible transceivers are certified for functionality, reliability, and performance under rigorous testing parameters. Every transceiver is RoHS and MSA (Multi-Source Agreement) compliant and meet IEEE Standards for optimum performance and reliability. All ENET transceivers are built using Tier 1 grade components and lasers and individually tested in their intended application and are guaranteed compatible with identical functionality to OEM products. Our test lab contains the most extensive and complete compilation of network switches, routers, and devices for development, testing, and support. By having these test devices in-house, it guarantees 100% compatibility and reliability in all of today's most popular network platforms. All ENET transceivers are backed by an industry-leading lifetime replacement warranty and technical support.
- SFP28 is the single answer to all your desired and specified application execution needs
- 25GBase-SR network technology for fast, dependable connectivity with maximum efficiency
- 25 Gigabit Ethernet technology delivers economical and power-efficient connectivity
- Supports optical fiber cable for durable performance, minimal signal loss, and fast data transfers to greater distances
- With its thicker diameter to carry the light of multiple wavelengths, multi-mode fiber optic cable supports the high bandwidth to carry more information with greater fidelity
- SFP28 with data networking application/usage for reliability and maximum efficiency