ENET Juniper QSFP28 Module
The ENET JNP-QSFP-100G-SR4-ENC Juniper Compatible QSFP28 transceiver operates at 100GBASE-SR4 over at 850nm with a maximum reach of . Each is 100% compatible in fit, form, and functionality compared to the OEM product. Our extensive quality control measures begin with physically inspecting each module, verification of hardware type, wavelength, transmit power, receive power, and full optical monitoring functionality (if applicable). Each JNP-QSFP-100G-SR4-ENC is individually programmed in-house and then Spirent® tested for performance and functionality as well as compatibility tested in target Juniper platforms. Old and new revisions of Juniper operating software are used for testing to ensure 100% compatibility. ENET tests each transceiver using Spirent® Test Centers to emulate live traffic through actual reels of fiber ranging in lengths from 100 meters to over 100 kilometers. These extensive performance testing procedures combined with compatibility testing in more than 80 switches, routers, and servers guarantees each and every transceiver performs flawlessly in its intended environment. All ENET Juniper compatible transceivers are MSA compliant for seamless integration and RoHS compliant for environmental conformity. All ENET transceivers are backed by a Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
- QSFP28 offers enhanced dependability with maximum productivity
- With 100GBase-SR4 technology, get up to 100Gbps data transfer rate over optical fiber cable
- Provides high performance and flexible solution with 100 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
- Supports optical fiber cable for durable performance, minimal signal loss, and fast data transfers to greater distances
- With its thicker diameter to carry the light of multiple wavelengths, multi-mode fiber optic cable supports the high bandwidth to carry more information with greater fidelity
- QSFP28 with data networking application/usage for reliability and maximum efficiency