ENET Juniper Compatible QSFPP-4X10GE-LR-Functionally Identical 40GBASE-PLR4 QSFP+ 1310nm 10km SMF MPO/MTP Connector
The ENET JNP-QSFP-4X10GE-LR-ENC Juniper Compatible QSFP+ transceiver operates at 40GBASE-LR4 over at 1310nm with a maximum reach of . Each is 100% compatible in fit, form, and functionality compared to the OEM product. Our extensive quality control measures begin with physically inspecting each module, verification of hardware type, wavelength, transmit power, receive power, and full optical monitoring functionality (if applicable). Each JNP-QSFP-4X10GE-LR-ENC is individually programmed in-house and then Spirent® tested for performance and functionality as well as compatibility tested in target Juniper platforms. Old and new revisions of Juniper operating software are used for testing to ensure 100% compatibility. ENET tests each transceiver using Spirent® Test Centers to emulate live traffic through actual reels of fiber ranging in lengths from 100 meters to over 100 kilometers. These extensive performance testing procedures combined with compatibility testing in more than 80 switches, routers, and servers guarantees each and every transceiver performs flawlessly in its intended environment. All ENET Juniper compatible transceivers are MSA compliant for seamless integration and RoHS compliant for environmental conformity. All ENET transceivers are backed by a Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
- QSFP+ offers enhanced dependability with maximum productivity
- With 40GBase-PLR4 technology, enjoy up to 40Gbps data transfer rate over optical fiber cable
- 40Gigabit Ethernet - Designed to provide high-performance Ethernet connection while minimizing power and CPU cycles' utilization
- Supports optical fiber cable for durable performance, minimal signal loss, and fast data transfers to greater distances
- With a single wavelength of light, the single mode fiber optic can carry data and transmit audio/video applications over miles of distance
- QSFP+ with optical network application/usage for reliability and maximum efficiency