ENET HP Compatible 845398-B21 - Functionally Identical 25GBASE-SR SFP28 850nm 100m DOM Multimode Duplex LC
Optical transceivers are an integral part of fiber optic networks for data communication, Ethernet LAN, and Fibre Channel applications. ENET offers the most diverse and comprehensive compatible transceivers available.
ENET conducts the most comprehensive validation and testing procedures in the industry. All ENET OEM compatible transceivers are certified for functionality, reliability, and performance under rigorous testing parameters. Every transceiver is RoHS and MSA (Multi-Source Agreement) compliant and meet IEEE Standards for optimum performance and reliability. All ENET transceivers are built using Tier 1 grade components and lasers and individually tested in their intended application and are guaranteed compatible with identical functionality to OEM products. Our test lab contains the most extensive and complete compilation of network switches, routers, and devices for development, testing, and support. By having these test devices in-house, it guarantees 100% compatibility and reliability in all of today's most popular network platforms. All ENET transceivers are backed by an industry-leading lifetime replacement warranty and technical support.
- SFP28 offers enhanced dependability with maximum productivity
- 25GBase-SR network technology for reliable connectivity with maximum productivity
- Uses 25 Gigabit Ethernet technology to fulfill the high bandwidth requirement
- Optical fiber cable compatible - Spans afar and provides speedy data transmission rates between servers and network components
- With its thicker diameter to carry the light of multiple wavelengths, multi-mode fiber optic cable supports the high bandwidth to carry more information with greater fidelity
- SFP28 with data networking application/usage for reliability and maximum efficiency