ENET Adtran Compatible 1200480E1 TAA Compliant Functionally Identical 1000BASE-SX SFP 850nm Duplex LC Connector
ENET offers the most complete line of OEM compatible transceivers spanning across 50 manufacturers. ENET compatible optics provide a cost-effective, 100% guaranteed compatible solution compared OEM products at a fraction of the price without sacrificing quality or functionality. ENET offers unparalleled quality by performing the most complete and comprehensive testing in the industry. Each optic is individually tested at 100% capacity in the latest network traffic generating equipment for latency, packet loss, frame errors, transmit power (Tx) and receive power (Rx). All ENET transceivers are individually serialized and programmed for their specific application and undergo testing in those specific platforms to ensure 100% compatibility and functionality. Programming involves specific values and algorithms to ensure proper operating software recognition and seamless integration with original OEM and other NON-OEM transceivers. ENET compatible transceiver solutions meet IEEE Standards for optimum performance and reliability as well as RoHS and MSA (Multi-Source Agreement) compliant for form, fit, and function in all MSA compliant switching and routing platforms. All ENET transceivers are backed by a lifetime warranty and are available in TAA compliant versions.
- SFP (mini-GBIC) is the single answer to all your desired and specified application execution needs
- With 1000Base-SX technology, enjoy up to 1000Mbps data transfer rate over optical fiber cable
- Gigabit Ethernet port for ultra-fast network speeds
- Optical fiber cable compatible - Spans afar and provides speedy data transmission rates between servers and network components
- With its thicker diameter to carry the light of multiple wavelengths, multi-mode fiber optic cable supports the high bandwidth to carry more information with greater fidelity
- SFP (mini-GBIC) with data networking application/usage for maximum dependability and convenience